Close the opportunity gapapply today >>
Make a difference.
Students look back at Fellows who changed their livesWatch the video >>
Stories from the field.
Fellows share experiences from their classroomsRead the Blog >>
Lessons from the Fellowship.
Executive Director speaks to graduating fellowsRead more >>
Oh, the places you'll go.
Career paths of past Teaching FellowsLearn more >>
Teach, Serve, Grow
The AmeriCorps Teaching Fellowship with Citizen Schools gives aspiring educators real teaching and non-profit experience while engaging deeply in communities and schools. Help create the school of the future---one that transcends income, race, and the classroom walls: Citizen Schools' innovative National Teaching Fellowship.
- How to Lengthen the School Day Without Overworking Teachers
- Why The AmeriCorps National Teaching Fellowship is the Most Awesome Way to Make a Difference
- PRESS RELEASE: Tom Birmingham Joins Citizen Schools Massachusetts as Executive Director
- Nine-Hour School Day is the Norm, and a National Model, at Oakland Middle School
- Why I Get Up for Work in the Morning